More than 10 years of professional experience gained while developing web based projects of various scopes. Years of experience in distributed teams (mostly US and Canada); independent in work; extremely motivated and committed to delivering the highest standard of work.
Here are a few skills I am enthusiastic to share:
- In-deepth experience with the Laravel Framework (4.2 - 6.x) and it’s ecosystem (most notably Lumen for REST API development) and object-oriented PHP Development
- JS frameworks - Vue.js, AngularJS and Angular, Nuxt.js, Electron, Progressive Web Apps
- SQL relational databases (MySQL, MariaDB) and SQL query language
- HTML5/CSS3, Compiled CSS, npm
- No-SQL technologies (Redis, Solr, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Cassandra)
- Git, Bitbucket, Jira, BaseCamp, ActiveCollab, Trello
- Knowledge of Python
- MARSMEDIA PR - Independent Contractor (7/2015 - Ongoing) Working on various projects as a contractor, in distributed teams and solo, predominantly on SaaS projects from the following industries: insurance & reinsurance, operational resilience intelligence, different referral program models, recruitment risk, travel-metrics.
- DEPLOY INC, SERBIA – Frontend Developer (7/2014-7/2015) Lead team on end-to-end development of a high-trafic Drupal project for one of the world’s top tire manufacturers. Conducted scrum meetings, worked with junior team members.
- BALLAB, SERBIA – Lead Software Engineer (12/2011-7/2014) Involved in development and support of several big-data cutting edge products (VOD Service, AI-driven loyalty program, audio message exchange platform) relying mostly on NoSQL scaleable data stores. Organized learning sessions, worked closely with juniors.
- BANKOM LTD, SERBIA – Software Developer (03/2006-12/2011) Worked on Intranet and Internal tools, initiated migration from old Visual Basic Informative System solution to a platform independent web-based app.
The School of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Applied Studies, Belgrade (Study Program: New Computer Technologies, graduated, 5 semesters programme, A2 compatible (Anabin))
Serbian (native), English (IELTS score 7/9), German (elementary)